Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Recap



May Budget Recap:

Ummm so May basically killed me. This is what happened in my variable spending:

Restaurant/Dining: 283.61 BUDGET: 150
Gas: 410.24 BUDGET: 250
Groceries: 432.09 BUDGET: 200
Non-budget spending: 997.40

Total E-Fund: $140

What happened this month:
  • Brother got sick so I helped him with buying his medication: $150
  • Drove out of state, that had something to do with the $410 in gas and $76 in tolls.
  • Got an oil change/tire rotation after driving so far: $106
  • Had to start paying down the debt on my dog's surgery: $153

June Goals:
  • Stick to groceries + restaurant budget
  • Have 15 no spend days!
  • Buy BF present for graduation gift
  • Buy flight to see BF for graduation in the end of the month
  • Get rid of Capital One debt *fingers crossed*
  • Bring E-Fund to $400
From next week on I will be doing a weekly budget update! So I'm excited about that. Every Sunday, so I can track my weeks and hopefully stay more on track to prevent disasters such as May.

1 comment:

  1. What's up, yeah this article is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    My web-site :: ellena Wittstock

    ReplyDelete