Friday, June 1, 2012

Debt Snowball Calculator

I'm not the best at keeping track of budgets and I am horrible at Excel, but I came across this handy dady tool. If you are into Dave Ramsey and the debt snowball idea this is for you! This is the link to the calculator:
Debt Snowball Calculator

 It gives you the date you are suppose to have your debts paid off!!!

Hopefully following this I can be debt free by December of next year! That would be great news seeing as I financed my car for 42 months.

Hope this helps!

MH.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the debt snowball calculator with us. Currently, I am going through some debt problems. I am not interested in working with debt relief companies. I want to tackle my debts on my own. I have decided to follow the debt snowball method. I am a huge fan of Dave Ramsey. I want to try his debt snowball method once.

    I’ll put the data into the require fields of the calculator. I want to know the date by which my debts will be eliminated. I want to start my life afresh after that. Thanks again for the calculator.

    ReplyDelete