Friday, September 11, 2015

Travel Guide: New Orleans, LA



Ryan and I found a great deal on tickets from Chicago to New Orleans, so we decided to go for a last minute trip. While in New Orleans our friends showed us around some amazing places to eat! Below is our favorite eats list.

Peche is an amazing seafood restaurant. They serve small plates that are meant to be shared. Everything on the menu is great! I suggest you try as many items as possible.

Shaya serves Mediterranean small plates. They serve you a huge bowl of hummus with endless pita, I had to pace myself not to just eat that. The falafel is great as is their pickled dish.

Elizabeths is a great brunch place serving New Orleans style breakfast dishes. I went the safe route and ordered a strawberry waffle, it turned out to be the best waffle I have ever had!













No comments:

Post a Comment